We're looking for Hospitality Ambassadors to join the hospitality team for our 2018 Cupertino run of A Midsummer Night's Dream as we try out a new program for welcoming audiences!
Volunteers on our hospitality team support our mission by helping to create a welcoming and inclusive environment for all audience members- first-timers and veterans alike.
To sign up or for more details, contact Chris Rogers at email@example.com or call 415-558-0888.
· Helping patrons settle into the park before the performance.
· Distributing programs and surveys. Collecting surveys at intermission.
· Answering questions about the show, park, or directions.
· Welcoming audience members to the show.
· Attend a volunteer orientation on Friday, July 20 at 6:00 PM or Saturday, July 21 at 11:00 AM.
· Volunteer for at least one performance in the run. (July 21 and 22, July 26-29, Aug 2-5). Volunteers arrive at 6:00 PM and work through to intermission – about 8:30 PM.)